Pages

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

TV Trash

My guilty pleasure is definitely what Connor and I like to call trash TV. You know, shows that you can just binge watch for hours. Shows you can just completely space out on and forget about life for a minute. Those shows. They're typically reality TV shows. I love them. Here are my top trash TV shows.

WAGS (only the original though, not Miami)
The Real Housewives of Orange County, New Jersey, and New York
Don't Be Tardy
Counting On
My Big Fat Fabulous Life
Toddlers and Tiaras 
Dance Moms
Teen Mom: OG
Teen Mom 2

Shows I love to binge watch that I don't consider trash TV:
Flip or Flop
Fixer Upper
Little People, Big World
Bob's Burgers (not trash, more like comedic genius)

Netflix shows I'm into (also not necessarily actual trash):
Master of None
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Chasing Cameron (I am fascinated by this kid creating a full blown career off of being an Instagram model???)
Orange is the New Black

Trash TV, for me, can only really be taken in doses. Honestly, these are probably most of my guilty pleasures. Do you have trash TV that you love? What is it?? Let me know so I can check it out!

Until next time,
K. Shep

No comments:

Post a Comment