Pages

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

March Bucket List

This is going up a whole week later than I wanted, but at least it's still pretty early on in March!

I feel pretty good about the February bucket list. I'd say a solid 6 or 7/10 things got crossed off. The most exciting being that we spent a weekend in Denver for our one year anniversary that included seeing the Tampa Bay Lightning beat the Colorado Avalanche in overtime. Some of March's bucket list are boring responsible adult things. The truth is March will be pretty busy for me as next month minor league baseball kicks off. So, I'll try to have some fun but it'll probably be a lot of boring stuff.

Here is my March Bucket List:


We'll see how March goes, I'll try my best to keep the blog afloat!

Until next time,
K. Shep

No comments:

Post a Comment