Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Weekly Obsession [2/22/17]

This week's obsession: Fujifilm Instax Mini 8. 

I had been eyeing these little guys for awhile, but wasn't sure if I really wanted one. I thought it'd be really fun to have and something a little different. During an event I was working, I saw the host of the party using it to take pictures of guests. Then those guests could take them home and have a memory from the night, or the family could keep them as memories from the party. I thought about all of the awesome things I have coming up in the next year and how fun it would be to collect little memories right as they happened. I think I had finally decided I wanted one. 


Connor bought me one for Valentine's Day, and it's been a fun little gadget to have! I took it to Denver and to the Tampa Bay Lightning game this past weekend to try it out. I have to admit I still haven't 100% gotten the hang of using it yet. Some pictures come out too dark and others too light. I have a few pictures that came out nice though, and I'll show those to you via Instagram

I can't wait to take this lil camera all over and have these mini photos to keep with me in my purse or at my desk. Honestly, I constantly have the urge to take it everywhere with me but usually resist. 

If anyone has one of these let me know because I have so many questions! Should I buy a case? How do I get the best picture? What do I do when the picture comes out of the camera to make sure it develops correctly? Any and all advice is welcomed! 

Anyway, these things are fun (I used that word 3 times to describe it). I can't wait to share little (literally) snapshots of my adventures with this thing!

Until next time,
K. Shep 

No comments:

Post a Comment