Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Weekly Obsessions [2/8/17]

I'm bringing back Weekly Obsessions and I'm switching some things up. My goal is for it to be up on Wednesday every week because I like the alliteration there with Weekly Obsessions on Wednesday (should I just call it WOW? lol). The change is that instead of picking things in categories, I think I'll just keep the focus one thing. Maybe it's music, maybe it's food, maybe it's something that happened that week-I'm going to try and mix it up. So here's this week's obsession: THE SUPER BOWL HALFTIME SHOW!!!

Last Super Bowl, Lady Gaga sang the National Anthem and I was obsessed with it. In fact, it was a part of my obsession post that week. Unless you live under a rock, you know that she did the halftime show this year. You probably saw it, but maybe you didn't. For you that didn't see it, please find a way to at least watch her performance. She sang and danced her way through the whole thing, and did it solo. Her outfits were awesome and she killed all of her choreography. She incorporated Texas into some songs and made her set personal. Of course I loved all of the American pride that kicked it off.  I can't finish this post without mentioning the drones that added to her performance and her being suspended in the air to open up her act. Overall, it was awesome and definitely what I'm obsessing over this week.

Here's some footage of it for your viewing pleasure:


No comments:

Post a Comment