Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2017

February Bucket List

A few things:
Wow, this post last year was all about getting married and moving! We've come so far in one year.
It's also been five months since I posted one of these. Whoops. Sorry!
Regardless, here's how those goals went. I definitely didn't put off packing! I think this was the most prepared I was for a move. It helped that it was just up the street. The new house rocks and I love living on Fort Carson. You could say I figured out the post season. In October, I was offered and accepted a full time position with the minor league team I've been working for out here. Since November, I've been doing that. It's a huge change, but I'm enjoying it. I FINALLY FIXED MY TURN SIGNAL AND IT IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL!!! I even got snow tires. As for the other things, I have been working out and drinking more water. I don't know if I've gone new places in the Springs, but we've definitely traveled a lot in the past two months.

Moving on, it is now February and I have a whole new list of goals. This month is one of the last where I can have some weekends off before we start gearing up for minor league season. I'm going to try my best to enjoy as much of it as I can. Here's the bucket list for February 2017 (lol, wut):


I can only hope this month is full of fun adventures. The only one I'm not confident of is #5, to be honest. Well, the only way to cross these off is to get out there and do them!

Until next time,
K. Shep

No comments:

Post a Comment