Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Weekly Obsessions 2/10/16

This week, I am obsessing over...

VIDEO:
The moment I saw that Lady Gaga was performing the National Anthem, I got a little nervous.  I was scared she would do something controversial or too edgy.  Doing that kind of stuff usually wouldn't bother me too much, but I take the National Anthem pretty seriously.  Um, she totally knocked it out of the park though!! I was in love with it.  I haven't stopped thinking about it once since I heard it.  So. Awesome.




APPS:
I haven't been able to update my phone since mid 2015, because my phone never has enough room on it.  My photos and videos take up so much space, but I have major anxiety about deleting them off my phone.  What if I need one for a #tbt or something random?  So I never delete them and couldn't update my phone.  This week I discovered Dropbox and the fact that they have a mobile app.  It's awesome! You can upload your pictures to the Dropbox app, and then delete them off of your phone.  Through the app, you'll still have access to them on your phone.  It frees up so much space! I was able to finally update my phone, and keep my pictures.  They also have an amazing app called Carousel that will sync your photos and videos and send them to Dropbox.  Sad thing is that they are ending Carousel March 31st, so Dropbox will be the way to go. 
[Bonus: cleaning up/organizing my phone was on my February Bucket List!]

JAMS:
Fire N Gold isn't new, but it's finally on Spotify. I love this song because it reminds me of something I would've loved in middle or high school.  I love the pop rock feel to it.  Bang My Head is a major yes because I love Sia and I love Fetty Wap and this song has both.  So I was sold the minute I heard it. The other two are songs I go to when I need a pick me up and am feeling really trendy.  While these are two artists that I don't listen to a lot, I am in love with these songs! 


Those are this week's obsessions! What are you obsessed with this week?

Until next time,
Brandt

No comments:

Post a Comment