Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

The #shepshow

My bachelorette party was this past weekend, and it was one heck of a #shepshow.  All week, I couldn't help but be stressed out over the fact that there was so much to do but I would be gone all weekend.  In reality, I needed a weekend away more than anything else.  I was totally also really excited, because everything we were doing was a huge surprise.  I had no idea what was going on.
Basically, it was awesome. My friends had been listening to me talk about how much I love City Walk and how sad I was that I wouldn't get to go one last time before I left Florida.  I also really had wished I could go to Disney, since that was something else I'd be pretty far away from soon.  They planned a weekend I will never forget.  It was also really special for another reason.  It's hit me pretty hard lately that soon I won't be surrounded by my friends.  The people I constantly lean on will be incredibly far away from me.  I was able to make some phenomenal memories and have some laughs I'll never forget before the huge move.  I value each one of their friendships, and will cherish this trip for years to come. But enough with the sappy business, I decided I'd just share some pictures with you guys! Friday night we hit up City Walk in Universal Studios, and Saturday we spent the whole day at Epcot! Saturday night we laughed until we cried and ate chips and played Cards Against Humanity. Seriously, best weekend of 2016.




 
 

Here's some *gems* of me in the purest form. 




This is the weekend in a nutshell, and I might post the whole collection of pictures on my personal Facebook page.  I haven't decided if the world could handle them yet.  Anyway, we definitely had some fun!

Until next time,
Brandt

No comments:

Post a Comment