Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Weekly Obsessions 2/17/16

This week, I'm obsessed with...

FASHION:
Kate Spade had their surprise sale last week, and the deals were so good!  But I'm trying to only spend what money I absolutely have to with the move coming up next week.  As I was perusing through the things on sale, some jewelry and wallets caught my eye.  Every time I'm in the Kate Spade store I am drooling over the wallets and purses, but never splurge on one.  I was talking to Connor while looking through the sale, and he asked which ones I really liked.  Well, a pair of earnings and a wallet that I mentioned to him turned up in the mail this weekend!  He is too cute!  My Valentine's Day present was this gorgeous wallet and pair of earrings.  I CANNOT wait to wear and style them.  Maybe I'll even do a separate post when I do style them :)


JAMS:


FOOD:
I try really hard not to eat fast food, and usually do not eat it.  On Saturday, I was craving Taco Bell.  Like I was seriously craving it; I needed it.  So, I treated myself (#treatyoself) to some, as I lovingly call it, T Bell.  During the Super Bowl, they announced their latest addition to the menu.  The Quesalupa is basically a Chalupa with a cheese stuffed shell.  Now I'll be honest, I didn't watch much of the Super Bowl after the game started.  I got bored and started working on other things.  But, the #6 at Taco Bell, aka the Chalupa combo, is my favorite. It's my go-to. So, when I pulled into T Bell and discovered this beauty I had to get it. Listen everyone, it's worth it. I want twelve of them to eat for myself. If you're into eating Taco Bell, go eat one of these...now.

GRAMMYS:
Everything about Carrie Underwood and everything she did at the GRAMMYs on Monday night.  She is beautiful and talented.  I don't think I've really ever heard anything bad about her.  Plus, she killed it in her performance with Sam Hunt. You can find a video clip at the end of this article.
Tori Kelly has a beautiful voice that only gets better when live. Her performances never disappoint. So, obviously, neither did this one.
Justin Bieber's acoustic version of "Love Yourself" was great. I loved it! I was like yes JB has really made his comeback.  As for the rest of the performance with Skrillex and Jack U, eh. It wasn't bad, but that acoustic opening really stole the show for me. 
I can't talk about the Grammys and not mention Lady Gaga's tribute to David Bowie, because it was awesome!!! As soon as I heard about this tribute, I was so excited for it! I stayed up way later than I wanted to so I could watch it.  I think she's the perfect artist to have done that tribute. Both her and David Bowie are just a *little* weird, in the greatest way possible. Anyway, it rocked. 


Those are my obsessions this week.  What are you obsessing over lately? 

Until next time, 
Brandt

No comments:

Post a Comment