Pages

Friday, February 19, 2016

Road Trippin'

On Tuesday morning (hopefully) Connor and I will hit the road to start our journey to Colorado! Our plan is to try and get there by a reasonable time on Thursday, since we will have to unload our U-Haul. It looks like we can take three different routes. Route C actually seems pretty similar to the route we would've taken to Oklahoma. We haven't completely made up our minds on which one to take yet, but are leaning towards A.  It's the one Connor took when we drove from Fort Gordon. Which one will we take? Guess you'll have to keep an eye on the blog to figure that out!


Oh, and my posts might be a little few and far between next week.  I'll try to do my best to post! You could always follow my Instagram (@thediaryofbrandt) for more frequent updates!

Until next time,
Brandt
(Soon I'll be signing off as a Shepard!)

No comments:

Post a Comment