Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March Bucket List

So, as expected, blogging hasn't been as easy with the wedding and the move happening.  It'll take me a little while to get into a groove again. Until then, I took some time to make my March bucket list.  These are great because they're like mini goals for the month.

 As far as February went, I nailed about 7/10 of them. I went through all my stuff one last time before the move and survived the move. I got married!!! With the move, I definitely visited three new cities and even some new states. I have a planner with all the family birthdays in it.  I also got my iPhone all cleaned up and have indeed discovered some new music. If you wanna hear some of it, check out my Weekly Obsession posts!
I'm going to re-add changing my last name to this month because I haven't legally done it yet.  I also need to build up my running again with the elevation change, so maybe next month I can hit 2 miles. I'll lowkey keep drinking more water because you can never do enough of that.

With all of that being said, here are my goals for March 2016:

Now, I promise to write some posts on Colorado.  I will also try to do one featuring the apartment. Until then, your patience is much appreciated. Moving is one thing. Getting married is another. Add the Army into the mix, and it's a huge adventure. Keep an eye out for an update to the blog! It won't be about Brandt much longer!

Until next time,
Brandt

3 comments:

  1. Just wondered if you got our card - sent it to your new address? Also did you say you were waiting on your furniture? What was in your U-Haul? Just curious. Love ya, MC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check the mail! I don't have a mail key so I have to remind Connor to do it lol and yes! We ordered a couch. That was like the only thing we didn't have. And a dresser/mirror combo for the bedroom. We ended up having so much extra room in our uhaul. Probably could've had the 17 foot and been fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea! I'll have to do this next month!

    With love, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete