Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Home

Okay. I'm FINALLY going to share the apartment with you. It's still not complete. We still need to decorate walls.  The guest room/office/extra bedroom isn't finished yet. There are still somethings that need to be put away or taken care of. BUT everything is unpacked and this place is starting to look good.

So without further adieu, here are some pictures of our apartment!











I definitely want to do more with our little balcony!













Okay, so the bathroom was pretty awkward to capture.









My favorite areas are definitely the living room, the kitchen, and our bedroom. That's majority of the apartment (lol). Somehow I left out this awesome wall we have with maps on it where we mark where we've been. Whoops. Anyway, we still have a ton of walls to decorate. Majority of the picture frames are also empty, or still have stock photos in them. I'll do my best to work on that now that everything is out of boxes.

UPDATE: Since these pictures have been taken, we've added some fresh flowers to the place; and we found a much better place for the dog's kennel.

There ya have it! Our new home in Colorado! Any ideas for our blank walls? Looking at these pictures and think something would look really good? Let me know!

Until next time,
Brandt

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Our couches look like they're the same color, did you get yours from Rooms to Go?! I love doing gallery walls and mixing it up with picture frames, clocks, letters, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way! The couches are Ashley Furniture. I love having couches that aren't a usual color. It really brightens up the place since everything in here is tan or brown. I wish I was better at gallery walls, but am attempting one in the hallway and a big one in our extra room. I want to find some really cool stuff for the walls instead of just throwing some frames up there or just like one thing on a wall. I'll have to start looking around!

      Delete