Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Girl, this is my JAM!

A few weeks ago, I was planning a Ladies Night for one of our upcoming games.  (In case you didn't read my "About" page, I work for a minor league baseball team.)  Along with that came making a playlist for the night.  To compose the playlist I searched Spotify, asked some of my coworkers for their opinions, and threw in some of my personal favorites.  During the game I couldn't stop thinking of how much I liked the playlist...and then I remembered that I (partially) came up with it.

At the stadium, we use Spotify to make and play our playlists for games.  My fellow intern, Kenny, was gracious enough to make my list into a Spotify list and allow me to share it with the world (aka you lovely friends).


I personally like to listen to this on the way to work, or while at work.  It's a mix of songs about ladies, songs for ladies, and (most importantly) songs by ladies.  It has a ton feel good, sing along jams, so why not share it with everyone?

Do you have a favorite playlist full of female powerhouses, or great girl jams?  Share them with me!  I love new music!

Until next time,
Brandt

No comments:

Post a Comment