Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Registry Gifts I Couldn't Live Without

Connor and I are coming in hot on six months of marriage!!! I've been thinking a lot about what the last six months have been like since we got married and moved. Every time I do, I'm reminded of how lucky we are to have the friends and family we do. Especially with all the gifts they showered us with to celebrate our marriage. Our wedding gifts are things we use pretty regularly. So, I decided to share with everyone some of my favorite things we received from our registry.



KITCHEN:
1. Threshold Stainless Steel Non-Skid Mixing Bowls
2. Pyrex 19 Piece Bake and Store Set (definitely could not live without this)
3. Kitchenaid Stand Mixer (the most #basic thing on a registry)
Kitchenaid 6 Speed Hand Mixer
Black and Decker Blender
Keurig (#blessed!!!)
Anchor Hocking Nested Mixing Bowls
Corningware Bakeware Set
Anchor 3 Piece Baking Set
Chicago Metallic 7 Piece Nonstick Bakeware Set
Farberware 20 Piece Cookset
Emerilware 12 Piece Cookware

BEDROOM:
4. The Big One Super Soft Plush Throw
5. Damask 500 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Sheet Set & Damask 500 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Pillowcase (also in Blue Jean)

BATHROOM;
6.Threshold Bath Towels
7. Threshold Botanic Bath Rug

MISCELLANEOUS:
8. 6 in 1 Footed Cake Dome (this is seriously great)
9. Crystal Decanter

Of course, this is not everything we received. Nor is it a list of the only things we use. We were also registered at Kohls, and I didn't pull much from that registry to here. Even though all of our really pretty Fiesta dishes came from there. So did our great pillows, comforter, and bathroom decor. If you're interested in browsing them, I'm pretty sure all three of my registries are still open at Target, Kohls, and Bed, Bath & Beyond.
Making most of the registries without Connor was pretty hard, but making registries honestly can be really fun. They take awhile, but it's like going shopping and then getting the stuff as gifts later. Pretty sweet if you ask me. Anything from your wedding registry you couldn't live without?

Until next time,
K. Shep

No comments:

Post a Comment