Pages

Monday, August 29, 2016

FaceTime: My Makeup Lineup

Let's face it-I love makeup and can appreciate a good pallet or mascara. It's not really my thing to go out and buy the fancy makeup, though. I like the line up of products I use a lot, and they're super budget friendly. My collection usually includes one high-end product and then the rest are typically from drug stores.

makeup

Face/foundation
Eyes
  • e.l.f. Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer. I just started using this and I can definitely see the difference when I use it. It keeps my eyeshadow looking fresh all day. Spend the $2 on this. 
  • Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. *heart eyed emoji x3* This is my high-end product. I got it for Christmas and used it on my wedding day. 10/10, highly recommend. It'll cost you about $54. Favorite shades for every day: crease-nooner, lid-limit, brow bone/highlight-strange. Favorite combo for going out: crease-liar, lid-burnout, highlight-strange. 
  • Maybelline Volum' Express Pumped Up! Colossal Waterproof Mascara. I change up my mascara a lot, but I've been using this one probably the last year or so.  Mascara is my other essential. I like it for the about $7 I spend. 
Lips
For everyday wear, I just use Cherry Chapstick. If I'm spicing things up...
  • Maybelline Baby Lips in Strike a Rose. It's getting harder to find, but it's a nice casual color. I will search for this $5 staple any day. 
  • Covergirl Katy Kat Matte in Magenta Minx. I love Katy Perry and I love this lipstick! There are some other shades I'm dying to try too. I love this for going out or dressing up. This isn't the longest lasting lipstick. The colors are so fun, though! I found it cheapest at Walmart, but it'll cost you anywhere from $5-7. 

So, there it is. This is my everyday makeup lineup. I switch up my makeup a lot, but these are the products I'm loving lately. Any suggestions? What products do you love? Tell me all about them! 

Until next time, 
K. Shep 

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I LOVE e.l.f! Probably like 75% of my makeup is from them. I have recently discovered ColourPop, a friend got me a lipstick from there and I LOVE it! It stays put all day. I haven't tried their eye shadow, but I have heard good things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSS to e.l.f.! If I need something I always check to see if they have it before I look anywhere else. I'll have to check out ColourPop! Is it an online thing or in stores too? That's always the problem I have with lipsticks-they either don't stay long enough or stay for like 3 days lol

      Delete