Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2016

August Bucket List

How is it already August??? I really can't believe it's August. As I was reflecting on my July bucket list, I realized how this month had different plans for me. I did accomplish a few of the things, though. We did buy a new vacuum cleaner and it is a true blessing. I have been drinking more water and making more of an effort to blog more. We definitely didn't get the time (or money) for a weekend getaway or staycation. No big deal. My turn signal still isn't fixed, but I'm really serious about that this month. I'm still trying to get through the book I was reading at the beginning of the month but at least I'm still reading! I got to eat some BBQ even though I'm still on the hunt for great BBQ out here. Last, but not least, working out three times a week is still something I'm working on but definitely more intentional about.

This month is going to be SO busy. Seriously, my calendar is ridiculous. It's the last full month of baseball. We're moving onto post next month. With the move, we're trying very hard to save some moolah. So we might not be too exciting these next few weeks. It's time to transition out of summer and more into fall...sort of. I'll definitely need to stay focused and on track. Here's the bucket list for August 2016:


Some are new, some are the same. Let's see how this goes!

Until next time,
K.Shep

No comments:

Post a Comment