Pages

Friday, July 29, 2016

Dollar Tree Essentials

I love a good deal or sale. Who doesn't these days? It wasn't until college that I really figured out all of the awesome stuff Dollar Tree had to offer. Since then I go there for certain items. Here are some of my favorite Dollar Tree finds.
  1. Vases/Decorative Glass Pieces
    Sometimes I just need something to fill up a shelf or want to switch up my coffee table. Dollar Tree has a ton of different shapes and sizes AND things to fill them with! Rocks, gems in every color, flowers-they have it!
  2. Picture Frames
    Dollar tree has frames in a ton of different sizes and colors. Great for filling walls or putting on desks! 
  3. Cleaning Supplies
    Not so much actual cleaning products, but things like sponges and spray bottles are great to buy here. They're only a dollar!!! You can't beat that. I get anything from shower curtains to brooms.
  4. Office Supplies
    This is one of my favorite places to get things like tape, envelopes, and paper clips. Also a great place for calendars, paper, craft supplies, and binders! 
  5. Candy
    When Connor is having a rough week or is coming home from the field, I love to make him baskets. He's huge on candy, but it can get pricey. Where one bag of candy at the grocery store can easily cost $5, I can get him more candy in a better variety by buying it at Dollar Tree. 
  6. Party Supplies
    Buying your table cloths, napkins, plates, and plastic utensils from here will save you so much money! Not to mention they have all of the supplies in basically every color. Pro tip: they also have helium balloons! 
  7. Organization Accessories
    There are bins and containers galore here! I love to use them for storage or to keep things organized throughout the house. 
Basically, there is a ton of stuff you can get at Dollar Tree and it will save you some serious money. There are numerous things that would definitely cost you more than $1 at the grocery store or elsewhere, that are right there in Dollar Tree. If you have one around, I most certainly encourage you to check it out. 

Until next time,
K. Shep

No comments:

Post a Comment