Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Top 5 Favorite Pinterest Meals

Out of my five goals for 2015, #1 has most definitely been a challenge. Since we moved out here, I would say I cook an average of three or four meals a week. Which means sometimes we eat out three or more times a week. We realized how ridiculous this was, mostly because of how much money we were spending. So a few weeks ago, we decided to re-evaluate and eat in at least five or six days a week. This meant more cooking for me, so I did what any other girl would do-I hit Pinterest. Here are five meals I found on Pinterest that I have actually successfully made and were a hit!












The best part about all of these? They're pretty simple! If I can make them, anyone can. Connor's favorite is definitely the chili. We put it over elbow pasta and it is delicious. My favorite? It's a tie between the chicken burrito bowl and the ziti. Pro tip for the chicken burrito bowl: shred the chicken up before you toss it back in the crockpot. With the ziti, we use a Cajun sausage to spice it up! Both are so yummy! Fire up those crockpots or ovens and try one out! 

Until next time,
K. Shep

No comments:

Post a Comment